New Holiday Traditions with Raw Living Foods
A Living Light chef showcase and holiday celebration! This action-packed weekend course features Living Light certified chefs and instructors who come together to share with you their most delectable, festive creations. They'll delight you with a fresh perspective on their favorite family recipes, offering special tips, culinary magic, and the secrets of seasoning for the season as you learn to prepare healthful, elegant gourmet meals, including appetizers, soups, entrées, desserts, candies, breads and more. We'll show you how to make creamy holiday nut nog, cranberry orange relish, green beans amandine with crispy leeks, holiday fantasy stuffing, spicy gingerbread people, and an amazing black bottom pecan pie you'll never forget. You'll learn how to create a stunning table and exquisite centerpieces and floral arrangements...and best of all, we'll help you dazzle your guests with a holiday repast they'll rave about for years to come. Join the Living Light family as we celebrate unforgettable New Holiday Traditions. Open to everyone, novice to professional.
What You Will Learn
- Elegant table-settings and beautiful buffet set-up
- Gourmet meals for celebrations and entertaining large or small groups
- Learn to produce textures of all kinds, using knives, food processors, blenders, juicers, spiralizers, mandolins, and other essential kitchen tools.
- Become adept at "plating" and "garnishing" to create a feast for the eyes as well as the palate for entertaining or catering.
- Create healthful, gourmet meals - from appetizers to desserts!
- Master the art of creating delicious gourmet living foods ANYONE can appreciate! We will create a seven-course gourmet feast. Perfect for any festive occasion.
Connect With Us